• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 7/3 Angels @ Seattle: Ohtani is back

1 minute ago, Angel Oracle said:

Both Kinsler and Valnobuena absolutely reek.

Time to replace them with Ward and Marte, and send them on their way.

Playing for 2019 now, and I hope Billy is done with these one and two year flops.

Oh brother.  Marte sucks.  Please drop this.  and Ward is an extremely unremarkable prospect finally having some success in the minors.  The enthusiasm for him is completely lost on me. 

Kinsler and Valbuena are both shit as well.  But definitely possible - likely even.  That Ward and Marte are worse. 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Oh brother.  Marte sucks.  Please drop this.  and Ward is an extremely unremarkable prospect finally having some success in the minors.  The enthusiasm for him is completely lost on me. 

Kinsler and Valbuena are both shit as well.  But definitely possible - likely even.  That Ward and Marte are worse. 

Marte is still better than Valnobuena.    And how do we know Ward can’t do it unless given a chance.   Post-season chances are pretty much over anyway.

Just now, Angel Oracle said:

Marte is still better than Valnobuena.    And how do we know Ward can’t do it unless given a chance.   Post-season chances are pretty much over anyway.

No he’s not AO, objectively.  He is not. Marte is not a major league ball player.  At least Valbuena can run into one here and there. 

Serioulsy, based on what is Marte better ?

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

We had two before this one, but they made the fanboys mad! Broke their hearts they did!

I hate Dipoto for the way he went out (like a bitch), but he was a good GM. He decimated the minors, but he knew how to build a winning squad.

Just now, failos said:

I hate Dipoto for the way he went out (like a bitch), but he was a good GM. He decimated the minors, but he knew how to build a winning squad.

How do you suppose he’d have built a winning a squad in the years after he bitched out ? 

I think he knew that he had burned everything and was fucked.  So he slunk out like a loser bitch.  The same thing is going to happen in Seattle.  He’s out of chips.  

Also, his teams made the playoffs once.  Definitley huge winners.