• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hermosillo

9 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

Dude is bad.  Sorry @Scotty@AW, he’s garbage.  

Right now he is, I agree. In fact before he was promoted I specifically said that he wasn't ready yet. 

He needs to be in AAA, making adjustments. He's only 23, he never should have been in the majors until 24 or 25, but with Calhoun sucking and Trout being injured, he's been pushed into a position he isn't ready for.

Don't write him off just yet. Next year or the year after, I expect him to be a quality player.

4 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

Right now he is, I agree. In fact before he was promoted I specifically said that he wasn't ready yet. 

He needs to be in AAA, making adjustments. He's only 23, he never should have been in the majors until 24 or 25, but with Calhoun sucking and Trout being injured, he's been pushed into a position he isn't ready for.

Don't write him off just yet. Next year or the year after, I expect him to be a quality player.

I know I give you a hard time about being a bit of a homer with Angels prospects but I value your opinion.  So when you said last year he was already better than Kole I expected a bit more than someone horribly overmatched.  

9 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

After seeing more of him, it might end up being age 26 or 27 and possibly for a different org.  

9 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

I suppose we can be grateful you weren't calling the shots after Trout's first taste of pro ball. 

Whatever anybody said, they sent Trout back down to work on things, same as what needs to happen with Hermosillo now....

3 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

come on dude.  

I'm not coming on anything.

Also, it's only used to illuminate a greater picture, which is we don't write off young prospects after their first taste of pro ball. 

This game is hard and the difference between AAA and the majors is HUGE.

No one is comparing Herm to Trout.