• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Anyone else think this was a good loss?

A good loss only happens when you get rid of a player whose reputation is attractive to other teams, but who simply for whatever reason cannot perform for your team.

Are you referring to Vernon Wells?

I personally agree trading him was a good move, despite his success in New York. He would not have put up anywhere near that performance in Anaheim.

Are you referring to Vernon Wells?

I personally agree trading him was a good move, despite his success in New York. He would not have put up anywhere near that performance in Anaheim.

Wells qualifies, yes ... I had Hamilton in mind after his disastrous 2nd half in 2012, and perhaps surprisingly Mike Young, who as face of the franchise was huge in the clubhouse but awful at the plate and in the field ... yet is hitting well in Philly where he has something to prove.