• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy Announces Retirement

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Oh boy.  This is will be intriguing.  I think the dems are going to go balls to the walls to hold off until the mid-terms are over.  

They can try. But based on the rules they approved for Gorsuch’s nomination they only need 51 senators and the Democrat's can't filibuster to stop the process.  But they will be screaming bloody murder the whole time.

1 minute ago, mtangelsfan said:

As conservative as I am, I don't like things to be too much in either direction.  I would prefer a justice in the mold of Kennedy.  

They'll probably appoint a 26 year old straight from a Hitler youth and legal studies program.

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Don't blame them for snippy and it certainly helps their relations with their base. But it ain't happening and they know it.

Oh hell no, I don't blame them.  I was on record as saying the McConnell and his gang should have been fired for not doing their jobs.  It was beyond the pale.

The snowflakes are really upset over this retirement. 

A random tweet from the left:

Literally in tears. Haven’t felt this hopeless in a long time. With Justice Kennedy leaving, we now have two options as Americans: get fitted for your Nazi uniform or report directly to your death camp. How do you fight the darkness without light? My spark is going out. #SCOTUS

13 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Literally in tears. Haven’t felt this hopeless in a long time. With Justice Kennedy leaving, we now have two options as Americans: get fitted for your Nazi uniform or report directly to your death camp. How do you fight the darkness without light? My spark is going out. #SCOTUS

go outside. live your life. be kind to others. love your children.

55 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I really wish I knew these people, just so I could go over to their houses and laugh at them.