• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Democrats Are Wrong About Republicans. Republicans Are Wrong About Democrats.

8 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

I could but then again I am not really a lib.  I just hate the GOP and especially Trump.  Hated him just recently when he was a Democrat.  

If you hate the GOP & Trump and you're not really a lib, what are you?  

Don't say Independent. That's a wuss-out

17 minutes ago, yvangelfan said:

If you hate the GOP & Trump and you're not really a lib, what are you?  

Don't say Independent. That's a wuss-out

I am actually more of a conservative and do not even say the GOP is a conservative party anymore.   No I am not an independent.  I am not the one who says lib/con based on the party you vote for.  Yes I did vote for Hillary so I do vote but it would never have been the Marmalade Messiah I voted for. The distaste in the GOP is not Trump related.  It started when McConnell and Ryan got their gigs.  No I would shit can Pelosi and Schumer also if I could. I have to vote Dem in 2020 because of you know who unless he is locked up before then.  Then I can look at the GOP candidate. 

34 minutes ago, Lou said:

who'll be your running mate?

No doubt you and we replace Huckabee-Slanders and Kellyanne with our avatar girls.  Landslide victory easy.  I will fill out the papers to run tomorrow.  MAWA!...Make America Woohoo Again. Thinking about a stoner for Secretary of Defense. 

20 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

I am actually more of a conservative and do not even say the GOP is a conservative party anymore.   No I am not an independent.  I am not the one who says lib/con based on the party you vote for.  Yes I did vote for Hillary so I do vote but it would never have been the Marmalade Messiah I voted for. The distaste in the GOP is not Trump related.  It started when McConnell and Ryan got their gigs.  No I would shit can Pelosi and Schumer also if I could. I have to vote Dem in 2020 because of you know who unless he is locked up before then.  Then I can look at the GOP candidate. 

Voting for Elizabeth Warren 2020 because you hate Trump is like eating a bologna sandwich instead of a Trump steak.

5 hours ago, Kevin said:

Maybe people aren't happy with the brand like they used to be, Ms. Dichotomy?

I get that. And I think Dems should start a new 3rd party.

Thanks to Trump, the Repubs are slowly learning to fight and not be the Washington Generals.