• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Democrats Are Wrong About Republicans. Republicans Are Wrong About Democrats.

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya, rules requiring transparency did in the small banks. 

No. Thanks to Dodd Frank (as in Barney Frank), small banks got stuck with bad loans  they were forced to make to people who had no business obtaining a loan.

Edited by yvangelfan

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Flop blames democrats for everything.  Shocking. 

Also, Obama’s primary merit in 2008 was that he was a black guy. 

Not that he ran a campaign against unregulated banks that destroyed the economy.  

Not that he ran on withdrawing troops from Iraq.  

Not that he ran on healthcare reform. 

Not that he ran fantastic campaign vs. the McCain disaster that introduced us all to high functioning retarded person Sarah Palin.

No, all that he ran on was being a black dude. 

No more than you think they are innocent of everything, but somehow im the wrong one, lol 

Like it or not right now they are the most responsible for identity politics.  Its part of the reason i wont support them, why should i, they damn sure dont care about a middle aged middle class white guy right now they made that abundant clear.   
Not that the Reps do either just to give equal times, im not rich or religious so im not thier demographic either. 

You can list your little group of Obamas supposed achievements and platform but the television shots and the media ever since tells a very different story.   Maybe if you took a break from drinking the koolaid you might see that.   Just like the reality of Trumps actions tell his... or didnt you think that shit went both ways?  

8 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Thank you flop.  He is a snake oil salesman and always has been for decades.  I still blame all the marchers in the streets who didn't vote or voted Bernie when he was off the ticket for this mess and not Trump supporters.  The wall will never be built unless you like pep rallies and believe in unicorns and big foot.   Plenty of Corps. who benefited from his tax break need to be looked at first for wanting cheap labor.  Nobody is taking anyone's jobs unless you like picking in 100 degree temps. for $220 a week. Start with your buddies at your Jobs conference first and worry about the wall later. 

Yes he is, ive never liked him and would vote for a wildebeest before i would ever give that man a vote, but, i also understand why many people did vote for him and I think youre blame is misplaced. 

You should be blaming the DNC for a shitty campaign strategy that ignored middle america and pretty much anything outside the largest metro areas.   You should blame them for going so far left the Reps had not choice but to counter back to the extreme right.    In my opinion and chance she had was lost the minute she went after the 2A, another mistaken ambition from a team of so-called experts that were so certain they could get whoever they wanted elected that they got stupid. 

1 hour ago, floplag said:

No more than you think they are innocent of everything, but somehow im the wrong one, lol 

Like it or not right now they are the most responsible for identity politics.  Its part of the reason i wont support them, why should i, they damn sure dont care about a middle aged middle class white guy right now they made that abundant clear.   
Not that the Reps do either just to give equal times, im not rich or religious so im not thier demographic either. 

You can list your little group of Obamas supposed achievements and platform but the television shots and the media ever since tells a very different story.   Maybe if you took a break from drinking the koolaid you might see that.   Just like the reality of Trumps actions tell his... or didnt you think that shit went both ways?  

Bullshit flop.  I’m not the one going on diatribes blaming one side for identity politics.  As if the republicans and their white grievance bullshit isn’t exactly identity politics.  And you’re the one pretending to speak with authority on the identity politics garbage, not me.  It’s entirely your opinion that it’s the province of the Democrats.  I’ve got a great idea for you flop.  Why don’t you go educate yourself about the southern strategy.  And also, screw you man. It’s incredible that you have the nerve to scold me about “drinking the kool aid”  Seriously.  You’re as single minded as anyone on this forum.  You don’t possess a clarity of perspective that’s makes your point of view more pure and true then mine. 

“Little group of obama achievements” good lord,  how ridiculously belittling can you be.  You decided  posted bullshit about his merits being entirely about race.  You are completely wrong and sound ridiculous.  You’re the genius that went there.  I briefly listed few of the bigger issues he ran on.  Is health care not an issue ? Is bank regulation not an issue ? Look, you can disagree with the mans politics.  But to pretend he didn’t have ideas, or didn’t have an political agenda is ludicrous.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

11 hours ago, Lou said:

I prefer Albertson's

I wish we had one.  Kroger and Wal-Mart is it.  Wal-Mart has the better produce even but I can't go there.  Chock-full of Trump supporters with a cart full of ding dongs and pringles trying to get cash back from their food stamps. The place smells like ass every time I have been there.  

13 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

Trump's followers feel empowered to act out brazenly?  Have you noticed recently Trump followers are:

Shot at baseball games

Screamed at in restaurants, told to leave restaurants, had their face plastered on a "wanted" poster with their cell#

investigated by the FBI and imprisoned without a trial

Screamed at by lunatics in front of their homes

"                   "    "      "          in movie theaters

How specifically are Trump supporters acting out brazenly?  We have to have balls just to place a Trump bumper sticker on our cars.

How did this crazy world post go without a comment?

10 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Bullshit flop.  I’m not the one going on diatribes blaming one side for identity politics.  As if the republicans and their white grievance bullshit isn’t exactly identity politics.  And you’re the one pretending to speak with authority on the identity politics garbage, not me.  It’s entirely your opinion that it’s the province of the Democrats.  I’ve got a great idea for you flop.  Why don’t you go educate yourself about the southern strategy.  And also, screw you man. It’s incredible that you have the nerve to scold me about “drinking the kool aid”  Seriously.  You’re as single minded as anyone on this forum.  You don’t possess a clarity of perspective that’s makes your point of view more pure and true then mine. 

“Little group of obama achievements” good lord,  how ridiculously belittling can you be.  You decided  posted bullshit about his merits being entirely about race.  You are completely wrong and sound ridiculous.  You’re the genius that went there.  I briefly listed few of the bigger issues he ran on.  Is health care not an issue ? Is bank regulation not an issue ? Look, you can disagree with the mans politics.  But to pretend he didn’t have ideas, or didn’t have an political agenda is ludicrous.  

You an  call it what you will, but any objective view tells the tale regarding who is backing identity politics more.  The Reps arent innocent of it, but the Dems perfected it.  
You can also call me whatever you will, but it doesnt change the fact that you see the world thru blue tinted lenses and yet somehow im the narrow minded one.  
At best, this is pot to kettle, at worst its the same old self righteous bullshit, either way, you have a peachy day and put some ice in that koolaid, its gonna be a warm one.   

14 hours ago, yvangelfan said:

Trump's followers feel empowered to act out brazenly?  Have you noticed recently Trump followers are:

Shot at baseball games

Screamed at in restaurants, told to leave restaurants, had their face plastered on a "wanted" poster with their cell#

investigated by the FBI and imprisoned without a trial

Screamed at by lunatics in front of their homes

"                   "    "      "          in movie theaters

How specifically are Trump supporters acting out brazenly?  We have to have balls just to place a Trump bumper sticker on our cars.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

How did this crazy world post go without a comment?

18 minutes ago, Tank said:

Too much one-sidedness to confront.

Precisely, Tank. S/he's the exact same person as the bat crap crazy liberals on the other side of the spectrum. Same blueprint, different hypnosis. What's the point? There's near total buy in there. Deal with the reasonable people. 

Of course, it's still likely that it's all a show.

2 hours ago, floplag said:

You an  call it what you will, but any objective view tells the tale regarding who is backing identity politics more.  The Reps arent innocent of it, but the Dems perfected it.  
You can also call me whatever you will, but it doesnt change the fact that you see the world thru blue tinted lenses and yet somehow im the narrow minded one.  
At best, this is pot to kettle, at worst its the same old self righteous bullshit, either way, you have a peachy day and put some ice in that koolaid, its gonna be a warm one.   

I’ll save a big jug of the koolaid just for you.  Red flavor.   I love to share. 

93D5D441-76CA-455F-B73F-537B531E910A.jpeg

3 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Precisely, Tank. S/he's the exact same person as the bat crap crazy liberals on the other side of the spectrum. Same blueprint, different hypnosis. What's the point? There's near total buy in there. Deal with the reasonable people. 

I've noticed no one questioned the validity of the specifics of YV's post. Just jumped straight to crazy person.

Interesting.

5 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I've noticed no one questioned the validity of the specifics of YV's post. Just jumped straight to crazy person.

Interesting.

I purposely requested specifics, and they went into the usual dumb mode...

5 hours ago, RallyMo said:

Rally, Tank and Blarg, don't be so dumb.

Your moral equivalency is so lazy.

Everybody is chasing everybody out of restaurants, right?

I never noticed before the Trump on Mt. Rushmore.  There is no doubt he has already checked into having it done and it would be Washington he would want to replace.  Washington was our first and he will be our last.  Remember there is nobody in as good of shape as him and can live until 200.  Lets see who else, Putin, Don Jr. and Ivanka to round out the reconstruction.  Oh you Patriots, MAGA!! 

15 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

I never noticed before the Trump on Mt. Rushmore.  There is no doubt he has already checked into having it done and it would be Washington he would want to replace.  Washington was our first and he will be our last.  Remember there is nobody in as good of shape as him and can live until 200.  Lets see who else, Putin, Don Jr. and Ivanka to round out the reconstruction.  Oh you Patriots, MAGA!! 

In case you're interested

MAGA  2020

ra,triblend_tee,x2150,black_triblend,front-c,367,133,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg