• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Democrats Are Wrong About Republicans. Republicans Are Wrong About Democrats.

38 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

After Trump's tweet 99% of Republicans think he save them from MS-13. 

No, they dont.  I dont know a single Rep friend that would say that.  This is part of the problem is that both sides are making silly assumptions like this instead of talking to each other. 

What they would say is that what hes doing at the border is designed to stop them and drug runners and all the other illegal stuff that crosses or our borders, and that those who are truly refugees or asylum seekers in need of humanitarian aid (which is likely no more than 10% at most) are caught up in a shit storm created by those with far less noble intentions. 

That is s a position I agree with even though i do not count myself as a Rep. 

When I read through people going over the percents I was only playing with the numbers flop. While we are playing with percents I do believe a wall that will never be built even if approved will be an 8% cure.  Build the wall is a political statement just to get votes and nothing will change.  Look he is the guy who said "I have seen how ICE has saved communities from MS-13," I didn't. He won't do shit but scare people into believing him. 

1 minute ago, Kurt Swanson said:

When I read through people going over the percents I was only playing with the numbers flop. While we are playing with percents I do believe a wall that will never be built even if approved will be an 8% cure.  Build the wall is a political statement just to get votes and nothing will change.  Look he is the guy who said "I have seen how ICE has saved communities from MS-13," I didn't. He won't do shit but scare people into believing him. 

i personally dont back the wall at all. 
It wont do anything to stop the flow of illegal immigration and the billions could be much better spent elsewhere like rebuilding our infrastructure and manufacturing or taking care of those who need help. 
You stop it by removing the incentives and freebees, remove the reason people want to come here illegally and you render the wall moot.   
I am 100% pro immigration, and 100% anti illegal. 

Thank you flop.  He is a snake oil salesman and always has been for decades.  I still blame all the marchers in the streets who didn't vote or voted Bernie when he was off the ticket for this mess and not Trump supporters.  The wall will never be built unless you like pep rallies and believe in unicorns and big foot.   Plenty of Corps. who benefited from his tax break need to be looked at first for wanting cheap labor.  Nobody is taking anyone's jobs unless you like picking in 100 degree temps. for $220 a week. Start with your buddies at your Jobs conference first and worry about the wall later. 

And all the while say look at the economy and the stock market people, he is going to send us into oblivion.  The economy had been on the rise for a while, no he didn't inherent the worst situation ever, he just told sheep that.  Keep worshiping him, I won't have a yard for you to pitch a tent in anymore.  Stock market is not going to 50,000 and we are all millionaires. 

Sorry folks, you bit and I need to protect myself. 

Flop blames democrats for everything.  Shocking. 

Also, Obama’s primary merit in 2008 was that he was a black guy. 

Not that he ran a campaign against unregulated banks that destroyed the economy.  

Not that he ran on withdrawing troops from Iraq.  

Not that he ran on healthcare reform. 

Not that he ran fantastic campaign vs. the McCain disaster that introduced us all to high functioning retarded person Sarah Palin.

No, all that he ran on was being a black dude. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Not that he ran a campaign against unregulated banks that destroyed the economy.  

Not that he ran fantastic campaign vs. the McCain disaster that introduced us all to high functioning retarded person Sarah Palin.

huh?

hardly an accomplishment. 

7 minutes ago, Lou said:

fail.

fail.

Pretty dishonest Lou.  What happened in Iraq after isn’t his fault.  The problems in Iraq are a consequence of Bush and Cheney’s disastrous war.  Iraq refused to not prosecute American soldiers.  Obama could not leave troops under those circumstances. 

And Obama passed the most sweeping healthcare reform in the history of this country.  That republicans at the federal and state levels did everything in their power to sabotage it is the real problem.  The affordable care act got more people on insurance then ever before.  It introduced law that protected people from pre existing conditions.  Which republicans are trying to kill now. 

5 hours ago, Adam said:

This thread is great!

The responses by the left are as expected. 

https://twitter.com/Grummz?lang=en

What he doesn't understand is that #resist and #impeach is the message and vision of the Democratic party.  I'd also add in that #abolishICE is on the agenda now. It's not going to work out the way they hoped

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

yes.

i also realize that it passed because all but 1 Dem voted for it. hardly an accomplishment. 

I mean that’s your opinion.  The question was what he ran on.  He ran on regulating the banks and he did. 

And it’s been so awful and stifiling that banks are richer then ever.

On 6/27/2018 at 8:59 AM, Tank said:

the political climate has changed dramatically in recent years. both sides have become more dug in against the other side and ascribe blame in broad, sweeping terms ("typical GOP, all they do is . . ." "again, all the libs want to . . ."). it's become decidedly more angry, and in some case more violent, and it's reached the point where there just don't seem to be any moderates any longer. this is not something to lay only at the feet of the our current POTUS, though he has certainly added to it and his followers feel empowered to act out brazenly.

i think the 2020 campaign is going to be one of the worst campaigns we'll ever witness, worse even than 2016. it'll somehow be even worse if hilary runs again and wins the nomination.

i hate the current political climate, and i don't see it coming to an end any time soon, if ever.

Trump's followers feel empowered to act out brazenly?  Have you noticed recently Trump followers are:

Shot at baseball games

Screamed at in restaurants, told to leave restaurants, had their face plastered on a "wanted" poster with their cell#

investigated by the FBI and imprisoned without a trial

Screamed at by lunatics in front of their homes

"                   "    "      "          in movie theaters

How specifically are Trump supporters acting out brazenly?  We have to have balls just to place a Trump bumper sticker on our cars.

44 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I mean that’s your opinion.  The question was what he ran on.  He ran on regulating the banks and he did. 

And it’s been so awful and stifiling that banks are richer then ever.

Small town banks went out of business as a result of Dodd Frank

7 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

And all the while say look at the economy and the stock market people, he is going to send us into oblivion.  The economy had been on the rise for a while, no he didn't inherent the worst situation ever, he just told sheep that.  Keep worshiping him, I won't have a yard for you to pitch a tent in anymore.  Stock market is not going to 50,000 and we are all millionaires. 

Sorry folks, you bit and I need to protect myself. 

wait ~ no more camp outs?

Edited by yvangelfan