• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The gardening thread

I checked but I couldn't find a thread for gardening on the board. Does anyone here garden? 

I own a townhouse so I don't have much room. I've always wanted to grow a free things for myself to eat. My girlfriend made me a planter box for a present. I keep it on the patio and I'm growing a few herbs, tomatoes, and peppers. It's not the best conditions, but I'm starting to get some growth. I've never really grown anything before so I was hoping this could be a place to trade ideas and share tips. Here's a picture of my set up when I first planted about a month ago. There's another box below with some basil, rosemary, and mint. The mint is growing in really well. I used it to make some mint juleps.

IMG_20180526_171334~3.jpg

I can tell you how to grow marijuana.

On a side note, it’s essentially the same. So if you have questions about watering, feed schedules, nutrient/ph balancing, etc. I might be of assistance.

But in general, you can probably grab a base schedule for the above just by Googling.

Thanks, I missed the window for optimal growing, but I'm okay with that. Most of my questions involve pruning, and caging to get the best yield at this point. I'm hoping to get enough peppers this year to make my own hot sauce and a few batches of salsa.

I'm also going to try to build 2 large planter boxes to hang over the wall. This will increase sun exposure and spacing between the plants. My current set up had everything too crowded according to what I've read on the internet.

I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to build it, but I have some ideas. 

1 hour ago, True Grich said:

This forum is all about gardening and recipes now.

Next thing you know there will be threads about manicures, eye brow threading and skin care

on our way out of bed, bath, & beyond yesterday, we saw a place that was advertising eyebrow threading. i had to ask my wife what it was.

btw, i picked up some fabulous body wash yesterday, and it was on sale! i'm going to smell like the beach all summer long.

8 hours ago, Tank said:

on our way out of bed, bath, & beyond yesterday, we saw a place that was advertising eyebrow threading. i had to ask my wife what it was.

btw, i picked up some fabulous body wash yesterday, and it was on sale! i'm going to smell like the beach all summer long.

blah, blah, blah . . . 

how do your eyebrows look now? 

On 6/25/2018 at 4:50 PM, Brandon said:

I can tell you how to grow marijuana.

On a side note, it’s essentially the same. So if you have questions about watering, feed schedules, nutrient/ph balancing, etc. I might be of assistance.

But in general, you can probably grab a base schedule for the above just by Googling.

Ha. I am helping a friend start a growing company to do this. The biology is amazingly straight forward but holy sh*t you have to be meticulous. 

On 6/26/2018 at 5:00 PM, Tank said:

look up microblading. big $$.

10 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

Ha. I am helping a friend start a growing company to do this. The biology is amazingly straight forward but holy sh*t you have to be meticulous. 

Yeah, the formulas are out there. When I did it methods and science were evolving so everyone wants to change to the latest and greatest growing methods. The plants are finicky and temperamental so growers are essentially daily baby sitters.