• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game Day Thread 6/25/2018 Angels vs Royals - Makeup Game (Skaggs Returns)

T.G.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously you guys have been watching the team all season.  They blow up for a handful of games when Trout enters god mode or Upton gets hot or Simmons is getting them to drop.  Then they suck for a week or 2 because the rest of the the team is worthless in the batters box. 

This is exactly what we’ve seen all season long.  Just as big of an issue as the bullpen.  Bigger probably. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Seriously you guys have been watching the team all season.  They blow up for a handful of games when Trout enters god mode or Upton gets hot or Simmons is getting them to drop.  Then they suck for a week or 2 because the rest of the the team is worthless in the batters box. 

This is exactly what we’ve seen all season long.  Just as big of an issue as the bullpen.  Bigger probably. 

I can't wait until Kinsler, Valnobuena, Young, Calhoun, etc. are all OFF this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sick and I'm tired.   I'm sick and I'm tired.    I'm sick and I'm tired.    Of inconsistent to crappy offenses year after year after year.

Just now, True Grich said:

Edwin Jackson...

He's pitched for every team in baseball, except the Angels... well, almost.

In before someone complains Eppler didn't sign Jackson.