• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Updated top 10 prospects per fangraphs

floplag

Updated list per FG:
https://www.fangraphs.com/fantasy/los-angeles-angels-top-10-prospects-updated/

Basically its like this:
Adell
Jones
Marsh
Canning
Maitan
Adams
Castillo
Ward
Hermosillo
Soriano

Hon mention:
Thaiss
Rivas
Jackson

Makes the equivalent Herrera deal much more palatable and irritating since basically no one on this list would have been involved

1 minute ago, floplag said:

Updated list per FG:
https://www.fangraphs.com/fantasy/los-angeles-angels-top-10-prospects-updated/

Basically its like this:
Adell
Jones
Marsh
Canning
Maitan
Adams
Castillo
Ward
Hermosillo
Soriano

Hon mention:
Thaiss
Rivas
Jackson

Makes the equivalent Herrera deal much more palatable and irritating since basically no one on this list would have been involved

And, yet, KC chose Washington's prospects.  We know Eppler was involved but we don't know what KC asked from him.  

1 minute ago, The Boogie Man said:

You don’t think they simply say, give me your 11th and 12th rated prospect and a 17 year old Dominican arm, regardless of who those players happen to be?  

No, but i also dont think it suddenly went to our 5 and 6 either. 

God its funny what people glom on to.  

I don’t know what glom means, but yes it is funny.  I am not going down this road with you again, but simply put every single team values players differently.  So we have no idea what KC wanted from us.  We have no idea what Eppler offered.  So for you to say, it wouldn’t have included anyone on that list is simply something you glom on to.  

20 minutes ago, floplag said:

WE do not know the degree of involvement, by all reports we were not a finalist.  

OK, and we could have offered a package that we, as Angels fans familiar with our farm system, would view as the same if not better, and KC could have rejected because it was not what they wanted.  I'm sure if we offered Adell and Marsh we could have had Herrera...would you make that deal for a rental?

39 minutes ago, totdprods said:

I think my top 10 right now would be..
#1 Adell, #2 Canning, #3 Thaiss, #4 Marsh, #5 Jones, #6 Suarez, #7 Adams, #8 Maitan, #9 Ward, #10 Rengifo

I'm happy with thos list. Though there's always Jeremiah Jackson too.Good problems.

I think we're going to release our top 30 on August 1st since there may be guys traded at the deadline.