• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Mike Scioscia, Mike Trout

2 minutes ago, Ohtani&Trout said:

Seriously. One has to be incredibly stupid to believe that any player would make $400 million decisions based on the manager they play for. Can you imagine Trout telling Arte he’d accept $400 million only if Scioscia stays, and if not, he’d reject the money? Yeah, me neither.

Well I’m sure he could get the same offer from another team. 

I think Managers add charm to the game. I'm a fan of managers having a gut feeling about keeping  a reliever in,  as opposed to lefty/righty ALL the time.

I used to enjoy seeing the old Scioscia walk out to the mound and chew out the pitcher. 

Remember suicide squeeze plays? 

Managers can add a lot to the game to make it a better experience for the fans.

On 6/25/2018 at 3:57 PM, m0nkey said:

What is Riggleman doing that Price didn't that is leading to the wins?

Probably very little. The air is just warmer in May and June, in that bandbox of a park in Cincy. Balls are going out now, and the Reds have a decent lineup. Their pitching hasnt improved much.

They werent playing much better for the first 2-3 weeks that Riggleman took over. It's all come about in the last two weeks.