• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game Day Thread 6/21/2018 Angels vs Blue Jays - Trout DH'ing

T.G.

2 minutes ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

Fletcher sits after going 3-4, sits again after going 2-4. This is precisely why we cant develop non-elite prospects, because Scioscia has no idea how to handle a young player that's not Trout

No JMF either.....

3 minutes ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

Fletcher sits after going 3-4, sits again after going 2-4. This is precisely why we cant develop non-elite prospects, because Scioscia has no idea how to handle a young player that's not Trout

Gotta get that L/R matchup tho.

3 minutes ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

Why should Fletch play when ValNObuena is hitting a stellar .151 for June....Slash line: .151/.208/.415

All Star Caliber...he should be hitting behind Trout.....Heck he should be replacing Trout!

8 minutes ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

Color me shocked.

but he’s the skipper.  

36 minutes ago, HaloNArizona said:

Why should Fletch play when ValNObuena is hitting a stellar .151 for June....Slash line: .151/.208/.415

All Star Caliber...he should be hitting behind Trout.....Heck he should be replacing Trout!

And some wonder why some are wondering about Scioscia?

40 minutes ago, AngelsFaninGA said:

I'm pretty sure the angels determine playing time based on how much you make not how good (or bad) you are.

23 minutes ago, stormngt said:

We know have four starting pitchers out of our top 6 on DL.

Our top reliever and middle reliever!

Four straight years of crippling injuries

Richards- Out

Ohtani- Out

Shoemaker- Out

Meyer- Out

Skaggs- Out

JC Ramirez- Out

Heaney- Healthy & Playing

Tropeano- Out

We are having to go deep into are depth. Are 12th best starting pitcher would now be are #5 starter. I am probably forgetting a few starting pitchers. I do not care what anyone says the entire Angels medical staff should be fired as soon as the season ends.

Nate Smith- Out.... I forgot one.

2 minutes ago, Griffey's Corner said:

Richards- Out

Ohtani- Out

Shoemaker- Out

Meyer- Out

Skaggs- Out

JC Ramirez- Out

Heaney- Healthy & Playing

Tropeano- Out

We are having to go deep into are depth. Are 12th best starting pitcher would now be are #5 starter. I am probably forgetting a few starting pitchers. I do not care what anyone says the entire Angels medical staff should be fired as soon as the season ends.

Nate Smith- Out.... I forgot one.

Five out of top 6 going Into the season.  Adding ztropeano its 6 out of 8.  Myers would make 7 out of 9!????

1 minute ago, stormngt said:

Five out of top 6 going Into the season.  Adding ztropeano its 6 out of 8.  Myers would make 7 out of 9!????

It literally makes me sick to my stomach. Without a new approach to medicine & training & diet & whatever the medical staff is doing wrong. It is impossible for the Angels to play on the same deck as everyone else.

How would a NFL football team do if they were rolling out there 9th string QB?????? They would not be winning half there games.