• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Game Day Thread: 6/19/2018 Angels vs. Diamondbacks - Fletcher in vs. Right Hander - Valbuena out

T.G.

Just now, DMVol said:

I wonder if they are getting Pujols some 1b time in anticipation of Ohtani getting DH AB’s....

I"m guessing they need to give some guys some time at DH in light of not being able to give them a full game off.  When that happens, Pujols will play 1B

20 minutes ago, True Grich said:

I"m guessing they need to give some guys some time at DH in light of not being able to give them a full game off.  When that happens, Pujols will play 1B

Could be both——getting rest for regulars and getting Pujols ready for Ohtani at DH....

17 minutes ago, krAbs said:

Hot take: JMF and Fletcher are the same person. I don't think I've ever seen them in the lineup at the same time - this is literally the only explanation.

Pretty much, they don't even play the same position so I'm not sure why this hasn't happened yet.