• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This season sucks so far

3 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

I heard Terry say last night that the Angels have used more pitchers at this stage in the season than any other year in their history.

I think he said 25 pitchers. The most the Angels have used in the first 73 games.

That's not a positive indicator for a playoff bound team.

And a FACT lost on most people...

It's funny how quickly some people think decisions need to be made and acted upon.  Some of you are ready to sign players to long term contracts after one game and DFA others after one game as well.  There's also those of you that love a player one day, hate him the next, love him again a couple days later and then want them DFA'd after a few more games.  You complain if a player is given too many AB's and complain if they get too few. 

Logical explanations are ignored - even when they're provided by people like Jeff Fletcher. 

Some of you have been undressed by IP and others for your stupidity and yet you keep to the same narrative over and over again.  We see you (except those of you I have chosen to ignore).  We hear you.  And some of you really look like nut cases. 

Yes, the season sucks so far.  It blows.  It's not much fun right now.  No kidding. 

When the Angels suck - AW really sucks.