• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

@st1ckboy what did you think of Focal Banger?

I think it's almost on par with Heady, but far more bitter. It's just an unfiltered West Coast IPA. 

Thought it was fantastic, and better than any hazy/unfiltered beer I've had out here. Heady is still the king though.

I tried their other ipa there, but don't even remember the name 

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

Decided on pints myself.

Garage Marshmallow Milk Stout on nitro. Being on nitro makes it light and fluffy which it already is, pretty unique and super light for a stout but 7.1 ABV and 9 IBU.

51800858-9CDC-4E74-8DD1-E5FB457E08A3.jpeg

That actually sounds pretty good. Is Garage the one that makes the s'mores stout?

5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Tree House is known for their IPA's, but they make better stouts than anyone. Fight me over that statement.

I'm going to die by age 40 at the rate I'm going. 

You might want to post this on redsoxwin.com, because I doubt anyone here has had a stout from Tree House.