• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

smart man. friends and family are overrated. 

Cheers!

Exactly. They are always asking for shit, like can you help me move? Can you feed our dog while we are out of town? Can you call your son every now, and then so he knows you're still alive?

Really, who needs that shit? 

17 minutes ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

Love Celebration. Look forward to this time every year. This year's didn't disappoint, either. Bring on the holidays. 

Yes sir. It tastes great, is easy to find, and Sierra Nevada sells their beers at reasonable prices. My only gripe is that I wish they sold it in cans. 

5 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Still hooked on Guinness, after some 36 years.   Not to mention micro brew stouts  

Been getting into stout lately.  Tried a couple at a new food court center that opened in Cucamonga.  Tried it the first time at Ontario airport before visiting family in Utah months ago.  Had Belching Beaver Peanut Butter.  I read somewhere that it’s stout day in a few days oddly enough.

11 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I can't pound IPA's, or really any one beer tbh. I always have to mix it up. 

I drank a 4-pack of Focal Banger in one night and threw in a Heady for good measure, and I couldn't taste beer for a week.

Yeah, both those beers are supper hoppy though. Went to the Bay area for a long weekend once, and drank enough Point to kill a small village. Couldn't stand to drink anything hoppy for about a week after that. 

Also lucked out that trip when we visited Lagunitas, and they had a Double Lagunitas Sucks. So f*cking good.

homer drool GIF