• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

The Coronavirus has oddly been the best thing for my health.

Yeah sure health, but image a full growler of one the top beers you can never get out there in your fridge right now

13 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Yeah sure health, but image a full growler of one the top beers you can never get out there in your fridge right now

I'd be ok with that but I'd take a case of Edward over it every day.

Just now, st1ckboy said:

That beer is so good. 

I paid a dude I know in VT to buy me some. It's never been canned before and it probably never will be again so I said fuck it. 

As for my weight loss, well it can wait until I'm done. This shit doesn't happen often.

49 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I paid a dude I know in VT to buy me some. It's never been canned before and it probably never will be again so I said fuck it. 

As for my weight loss, well it can wait until I'm done. This shit doesn't happen often.

I like your attitude sir. While your sipping on Edward (that sounds gay,) I'll be sipping on Pliny.

@Lou will be sipping on a Mai Tai.

10 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

I could be sipping on Pliny too but all the growlers were literally bought out by like 2 asshats. They had 3 kegs worth.

Pandemic or not, beer fags gonna beer fag.

I'm too lazy to drive to it, but my brother has gotten probably around 10 growlers of Pliny in the last month. I'm sure the cans of Heady, and Focal Banger they were selling here went pretty fast.

14 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

He has a couple new tracks, but I haven't listened to them yet. He moved to Texas to be closer to his "producer."

Solid career move.

Most of the top producers in the music industry live in Texas. 

I’d rather tell someone that I’m sipping on a mai tai instead saying, “I’ve been putting a lot of Edward down my throat”

Side note, I can on Pliny for you dudes and we can arrange something. My office and this chick I’m seeing are right next to Tustin Brewing and I don’t what kind of strings they pulled, but they are constantly stacked with all the Russian River stuff......bottles, Pliny on tap, just a rarity that I’ve talked to a few people about and it’s pretty unique. I can pop in and see if I can get anyone anything and just Venmo me or Zelle with some shipping instructions.

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

the way all of you talk about pliny has got me very curious. not saying i will, but where would i find it?  i'm guessing it's not at the corner liquor store.

It's not that hard to find nowadays, because they expanded their brewery. I ordered a couple bottles from whole foods delivery yesterday.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

the way all of you talk about pliny has got me very curious. not saying i will, but where would i find it?  i'm guessing it's not at the corner liquor store.

I think Russian River is shipping to homes now, too. You have to get a case, but it's an easy way to get it.

4 hours ago, Tank said:

Keeping it real homie, if you didn't like the pumpkin beer, you won't like Pliny or the sours/ barrel aged ales

I can show you how to make pruno though

Edited by Latrell