Recommended Posts

That’s the first time I’ve had beer in more than 3 months. Wife got VIP passes to the Radisson Christmas Market so it was all on the house. Next weekend I’ll go to the Irish pub and pound a few Guinness then I’ll probably go another 3 months 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

@st1ckboy what did you think of Focal Banger?

I think it's almost on par with Heady, but far more bitter. It's just an unfiltered West Coast IPA. 

Thought it was fantastic, and better than any hazy/unfiltered beer I've had out here. Heady is still the king though.

I tried their other ipa there, but don't even remember the name 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided on pints myself.

Garage Marshmallow Milk Stout on nitro. Being on nitro makes it light and fluffy which it already is, pretty unique and super light for a stout but 7.1 ABV and 9 IBU.

51800858-9CDC-4E74-8DD1-E5FB457E08A3.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Brandon said:

Decided on pints myself.

Garage Marshmallow Milk Stout on nitro. Being on nitro makes it light and fluffy which it already is, pretty unique and super light for a stout but 7.1 ABV and 9 IBU.

51800858-9CDC-4E74-8DD1-E5FB457E08A3.jpeg

That actually sounds pretty good. Is Garage the one that makes the s'mores stout?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Tree House is known for their IPA's, but they make better stouts than anyone. Fight me over that statement.

I'm going to die by age 40 at the rate I'm going. 

You might want to post this on redsoxwin.com, because I doubt anyone here has had a stout from Tree House. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

You might want to post this on redsoxwin.com, because I doubt anyone here has had a stout from Tree House. 

>Implying Red Sox fans drink anything other than Bud Light and the occasional Harpoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Speaking of Harpoon, have you tried their Dunkin Donuts stout?

I haven't. My brother likes it. But the idea just seems absurd to me.

I'm sure it's fine. Just haven't been interested to try it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I haven't. My brother likes it. But the idea just seems absurd to me.

I'm sure it's fine. Just haven't been interested to try it. 

is your brother like you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.