• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who is still in love with Blash?

1 hour ago, Kody Mac said:

How many Major league at bats has Blash gotten this year? How many games has he been able to start in a row to get in any sort of rythym?

58 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

who was to begin with? 

He could have 600 at bats and he still would not hit MLB pitching. His bat wrapped around his head with the end pointing to the pitcher creates the longest swing I can remember. He is no Julio Franco or even Francisco Franco. Dump him!

11 hours ago, Dick B Back said:

In this particular case, anyone with any baseball sense knows he’s a piece __ ____.

I was never a fan of Blash to begin with. That being said how about we give him more than 18 at bats before we decide.

It's good to know that anyone with any baseball sense knows this..... I guess you are saying the manager & Eppler do not have baseball sense.... as they still have him on the MLB roster & still with the organization.

FYI if you have not put me on ignore.... please feel free to do so. 

You are not Nostradamus just because you root & predict someone to fail coming up from AAA.... and seem very happy when they do. The odds are the majority will fail. If for every 5 guys we call up one turns out to be a cheap stud.... I would call that a success.

1 hour ago, Griffey's Corner said:

I was never a fan of Blash to begin with. That being said how about we give him more than 18 at bats before we decide.

It's good to know that anyone with any baseball sense knows this..... I guess you are saying the manager & Eppler do not have baseball sense.... as they still have him on the MLB roster & still with the organization.

FYI if you have not put me on ignore.... please feel free to do so. 

You are not Nostradamus just because you root & predict someone to fail coming up from AAA.... and seem very happy when they do. The odds are the majority will fail. If for every 5 guys we call up one turns out to be a cheap stud.... I would call that a success.

You know zip about me. I’m posting based on what I see and Blash doesn’t have it.

I am absolutely not happy when a AAA player comes up and fails. I would be overjoyed if Blash was hitting .250 with some XBHs and could play passable defense which is not the case.