• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/15 Angels @ A's: Young, Briceno, Fontana 7-8-9

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

You sound angry.

Actually pretty happy right now. Didn't have to go to work, fixed the wheel problem on the spitfire and got her cleaned up for a car show on Sunday. Probably going to the 66ers game tonight while watching the Angels game on a tablet. Probably one of the better Fridays of the year. 

Except, maybe, the lineup card whine fest. Bet Fletcher is digging the post game buffet.

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Kick rocks.  :P

Sorry I'm thinking logically here. If you wanna tell someone to kick rocks why don't you tell the owner of this place too? He's just as annoyed with this lineup as we are. @Chuckster70

I don't think any of us believe this 1 move will make or break the game or season for that matter but honestly.. A guy goes 3-4 with an overall strong game and gets rewarded with the bench? I feel for Fletcher and many other players that have had this happen to them. It's not an end of the world move but FFS give these kids some confidence and rewards for performing.