• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Boston or Seattle

now that big sloppy is gone from Boston, they don't totally burn my ass.  He was a cheating bitch.  Betts and Benintendi are nice players.  Still want them to suck but I'm over any sort of past butt hurt they've handed to us.   The reason some Halo fans still hate them was 32 years ago.  Talk about ex-hate.  Most of the posters here were in diapers.  Their fans are still douchbags though. 

why would I root for a team ahead of us in our division over one in the east?  I'm rooting for every team against Seattle, Houston and Oakland right now.  of course.  

ex girl friend?  more like ex employee who caused damage to our company and went off to a rival after he walked because we wouldn't let him do all the dumb shit he wanted to.  I hope he helps burn them to the ground so they are out of the way for years to come.  I hope they fold like a lawn chair 

anyone in our direct path can suck it.  

24 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

now that big sloppy is gone from Boston, they don't totally burn my ass.  He was a cheating bitch.  Betts and Benintendi are nice players.  Still want them to suck but I'm over any sort of past butt hurt they've handed to us.   The reason some Halo fans still hate them was 32 years ago.  Talk about ex-hate.  Most of the posters here were in diapers.  Their fans are still douchbags though. 

why would I root for a team ahead of us in our division over one in the east?  I'm rooting for every team against Seattle, Houston and Oakland right now.  of course.  

ex girl friend?  more like ex employee who caused damage to our company and went off to a rival after he walked because we wouldn't let him do all the dumb shit he wanted to.  I hope he helps burn them to the ground so they are out of the way for years to come.  I hope they fold like a lawn chair 

anyone in our direct path can suck it.  

It’s not just 32 years ago but 2004, 2007,2008

they really had our number for a while there until 2009