• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Day off tomorrow

Yes, the Angels were swept in a big series.  No, it's not the end of the season. 

The constant demand that "wholesale" changes be made on any given day during the season where the Angels are above .500 is the kind of talk I'd expect in a fantasy baseball league.  The types of moves and decisions constantly being proposed are classic fantasy baseball chatter. 

Billy Eppler isn't playing fantasy baseball.

I understand the frustration.  Being swept by Dipoto's team wasn't fun. It sucks. 

That doesn't change the real world of how a baseball team goes about its business. 

We can expect "tweaks" - but wholesale changes?  Doubt it.

The most realistic "tweak" would be the release of Chris Young, IMO.  I seriously doubt Valbuena is going to be released at any time.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see a lot of the changes you guys are proposing - I just don't think its realistic - during the season.

Just get through this season with Scioscia, he does deserve that after 18.5 seasons.    A fresh voice is needed in 2019, though.

Fletcher should be a regular in the meantime at SS until Cozart or Simba returns.   No one else should be starting there in the meantime.

Young's bat did come somewhat alive in Seattle.   His defense is still quite mediocre, though.

BlashTrash does NOT look like a MLB player in anyway.   Try rotating EY Jr. with Young, until Cold Calhoun returns.   Hermosillo needs to play everyday at SLC.

JMF >>> Valbuena.