• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Mariners (6/12/2018)

1 minute ago, Dochalo said:

I still think they've come into this series tight as hell.  playing poor defense.  no clutch hitting.  mental mistakes.  they're trying too hard I think.  

relax and play some ball.  have some fun. 

I agree with this.

5 minutes ago, Dochalo said:

I still think they've come into this series tight as hell.  playing poor defense.  no clutch hitting.  mental mistakes.  they're trying too hard I think.  

relax and play some ball.  have some fun. 

Actually it's been like this for several weeks now. 

I have no idea what their problem is, but it seems like there's no chemistry, no synergy.

2 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

I have no idea what they're problem is, but it seems like there's no chemistry, no synergy.

There is no offensive continuity, I’m sure it’s frustrating for the players. Especially players like Trout who hits two homers yesterday and we still can’t win. 

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

10 years ago that ball off Alberts bat puts a dent in the batters eye.

ha!  was gonna post the exact same thing but 5 years ago.  that was his signature hr.  dead center blast where the CFer takes two steps and then just stops.  

6 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

I have no idea what their problem is, but it seems like there's no chemistry, no synergy.

ever since the pen started to unravel imo.  offense starts worrying about getting every run in.  

8 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

I have no idea what they're problem is, but it seems like there's no chemistry, no synergy.

There is no offensive continuity, I’m sure it’s frustrating for the players. Especially players like Trout who hits two homers yesterday and we still can’t win.