• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

Just now, yk9001 said:

In N Out's approach to fries reminds me of Arte's approach to free agency:

They seem to throw a lot of effort and resources at it... but it just keeps getting fucked up.

And I'd tell these people special ordering fries to fuck right off.

Of course you would.   Because that’s what makes a successful business is to tell your customers to fuck off. 

Just now, Stradling said:

Of course you would.   Because that’s what makes a successful business is to tell your customers to fuck off. 

The customer's not always right.

Tell them they get their deep fried pieces of starch just as they come, out of the fryer.

You think Tubby is going to go somewhere else?

2 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

This shocks me.

You don't have individual fry cookers.

So if one asshole orders one extra well done order of fries, does it go in that big hopper?

They simply cook the fry longer, a couple minutes longer for light well and four or so minutes longer for well done.  At most stores we have five dryers and ten baskets.  So one basket would stay cooking longer. 

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

Ok how many people frequent places where they peel your potatoes throughout the day? Clean your potatoes throughout the day?  Dice your potatoes throughout the day?  Then once you find that, find a place that does our volume.  I have the slowest store in California and they peel and dice about 600lbs of potatoes on a slow day.   

What a waste of 600lbs of potatoes

2 hours ago, Stradling said:

Ok how many people frequent places where they peel your potatoes throughout the day? Clean your potatoes throughout the day?  Dice your potatoes throughout the day? 

I believe Five Guys does, maybe not at the same volume as a typical INO. I'd prefer Five Guys fries more well-done, though,.