• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

54 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Dare i ask what kind if shubbery you had your tortilla wrapped around?

Beans, cheese, onions, kelp, wheat germ, and star fruit.

you know, just the usual things you find in a burrito. Why, is there another way to fill a burrito? I can’t imagine doing them any other way.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Finally, the first White Castle location here with a drive-through (unless you count the one at the 24-hour travel plaza at Jean that inexplicably closes at 7 PM), and outside the resort corridor, at Paradise and Harmon.

A 24-Hour White Castle Is Headed Off-Strip

can you get a grilled cheese at white castle?

Way back when... there was actually a White Castle that opened up Ximino and PCH in Long Beach.  It didn't last long for whatever reason. I tried it once or twice and I wasn't impressed... but that was a really long time ago.

5 hours ago, Tank said:

can you get a grilled cheese at white castle?

Not that I know of. I have seen vegan White Castle burgers in the grocery store, but no idea whether they are sold at the restaurants. My wife is vegetarian, and I bought some for her at Vons. She said that they are pretty good.

Speaking of sucks, science is starting to show these impossible burgers or plant based burgers are not healthy. I said this so many years ago when I dated a vegetarian, it's overly processed. You have to add so many chemicals to make something non-meat taste like meat. It's like diet soda that sounds like a good alternative until you find out aspartame is way worse than regular soda. Same shit with these veggie alternatives. Real and all veggie is fine, but the overly processed alternatives are not only bogus, but unhealthy.

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Speaking of sucks, science is starting to show these impossible burgers or plant based burgers are not healthy. I said this so many years ago when I dated a vegetarian, it's overly processed. You have to add so many chemicals to make something non-meat taste like meat. It's like diet soda that sounds like a good alternative until you find out aspartame is way worse than regular soda. Same shit with these veggie alternatives. Real and all veggie is fine, but the overly processed alternatives are not only bogus, but unhealthy.

Yeah, I think the plant-based burgers being marketed as healthy is kind of a joke. It's really just a comfort item for vegetarians who miss the taste of beef. Anything that Burger King or Carl's Jr. can churn out for $5 probably isn't made out of fresh and nutritious ingredients.