• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

And in Fast Food News Part 2

• 3 weeks later...

Went to Wendy's for the first time in years.  As pure fast food goes, I think its one of the better ones.  Got my burger quick.  The burger actually looked like the picture.  Meat wasn't dried out, had some juice to them, and you could tell you were eating a burger.  They had a good amount of toppings, not too much, but not the bare minimum.  IMO, Wendy's and In N Out seem to be the only fast food burgers that deliver a good burger consistently.

I've heard that the food at Olive Garden comes pre-packaged and is just heated up at the restaurant.  I'm guessing several of these chains do that.  I don't frequent Olive Garden for that reason... 

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I'm imagining Gordon Ramsey going into a Panera Bread or Olive Garden and flipping over tables.

"What is this rubbish? PRE-PACKAGED FOOD? F*** me."

Gordon Ramsey eats meat.