• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Angels cautiously optimistic re: Ohtani this year

nate

1 hour ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

No Fox

You hate Fox, I hate CNN. Fox spins the news to their conservative audience; however  Fox news division make shit up.  BTW how is the first lady after her facelift. Err domestic violence incident err You probably only watch Fox's commentary shows in the prime time hours.  

Like i said it's about perpective.

1 hour ago, stormngt said:

You hate Fox, I hate CNN. Fox spins the news to their conservative audience; however  Fox news division make shit up.  BTW how is the first lady after her facelift. Err domestic violence incident err You probably only watch Fox's commentary shows in the prime time hours.  

Never watch News really but have seen a few segments by some real bias commentators. A bunch of Trump Ass Kissers. I usually get the news highlights and articles from Google news and read the articles that could impact or appeal to me in either a positive or negative way.

1 hour ago, stormngt said:

Yep. Sadly, both the big wigs lost their mind a long time ago. If you want just news, good luck. Both sides have an agenda...gotta swim through it to read the few real stories mixed in with the bullshit.

13 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Yep. Sadly, both the big wigs lost their mind a long time ago. If you want just news, good luck. Both sides have an agenda...gotta swim through it to read the few real stories mixed in with the bullshit.

Hey somebody gets it.