• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

ESPN- Ohtani ‘Probably’ Needs TJ - #FAKENEWS

4 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Why would Keith Olberman or Pedro Gomez know more than local beat writers Maria Guardado and our favorites from the LA Times @Dollar Bill & OC Register @Jeff Fletcher ?

Um, I reported to you pretty much EXACTLY what was said and released. There was nothing in there for BSPN to use to suggest this. It was specifically asked and the response was he will be reevaluated in 3 weeks. If they want to speculate, then they need to make it clear that it is their conjecture, not what was stated or reported. If there was something specifically calling out TJ surgery, I would have put it in my notes to you all.

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

I wouldn't mind if the Angels let me do more of the coverage since I didn't misreport this story.

1 hour ago, GrittyVeterans said:

You know how many guys have had successful TJ surgery, come back as good as ever, and then never need TJ surgery again? The list grows every year

It'd be stupid to give up on him as a pitcher. I actually think him coming out of the bullpen for a year or two after he returns wouldn't be the worst idea at this point

I could go for that.

Just now, Inside Pitch said:

Am I the only that gets a huge kick out of Chuck when he goes on his twitter rampages?  LOL...

LOL, no. Apparently some colleagues (Mariners & Astros) fans do as well. Found this out last week. 

I keep it cool and peaceful at home (here), but rage on Twitter. It's a good place to burn off steam.  :)

9 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

LOL, no. Apparently some colleagues (Mariners & Astros) fans do as well. Found this out last week. 

I keep it cool and peaceful at home (here), but rage on Twitter. It's a good place to burn off steam.  :)

You get WAAAY more fired up on Twitter than you ever do on here -- it's pretty funny most of the time.   Also the Archie updates are pretty awesome.

Edited by Inside Pitch

2 minutes ago, Inside Pitch said:

You get WAAAY more fired up on Twitter than you ever do on here -- it's pretty funny most of the time.   Also the Archie updates are pretty awesome.

Thanks, @Inside PitchI love sharing pictures and stories of Archie and my daughter Trinity the most there.

Some members in the Angels brass always tell me that they "appreciate my fiery passion, and that it only proves how much I the team".