• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hey Sosh

The whole situation with Young is just weird. He's obviously not any good and they aren't paying him much. I wonder if they agreed to give him a certain amount of games or something? Maybe not written into his contract, but verbally and they are sticking to that.

Seems unlikely, but I'm really struggling to understand why he's here.

6 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

The whole situation with Young is just weird. He's obviously not any good and they aren't paying him much. I wonder if they agreed to give him a certain amount of games or something? Maybe not written into his contract, but verbally and they are sticking to that.

Someone mentioned in  another thread that it is possible he is tight with Upton and Kinsler and possibly a good clubhouse guy, so they are giving him every opportunity because of the possible affect on the clubhouse if he is released.   I am sure part of it is also the fact that no one who has played right field this year has done a damn thing and they are still 9 games over .500.

18 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Conspiracy theorist unite.

51 minutes ago, Troll Daddy said:

Eppler is advocating Young’s playing time not Sosh ... thought you knew better. 

Let me rephrase that ... Eppler is signing off on Chis Young’s playing time. This is a daily conversation for Sosh and Eppler regarding lineups. 

Personally, I can’t wait for Kole to get back to playing RF. 

14 hours ago, The Boogie Man said:

Someone mentioned in  another thread that it is possible he is tight with Upton and Kinsler and possibly a good clubhouse guy, so they are giving him every opportunity because of the possible affect on the clubhouse if he is released.   I am sure part of it is also the fact that no one who has played right field this year has done a damn thing and they are still 9 games over .500.

I don’t get that. Sure u have to get along with your teammates you would think but it’s not like they have to pass it to each other or line up in some sort of formation and block for one another. I don’t care if you’re the best dude of all time if u can’t hit and can’t get on base bye bye