• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday thread: 6/10 Angels @ Twins

Glen

Just now, Mark68 said:

They KNOW how to get those runs home...they just....CAN'T...

True.  Not sure if you are old enough to remember when Tim Foli and Bob Boone were on the Angels, but they batted 8th and 9th, might have been Boone 8th and Foli 9th.  But those guys while they weren’t great hitters, they knew how to handle the bat.  Both of those runs would have scored back then.  

Just now, TroutField said:

Baseball is weird, and it was a hard hit ball that usually goes for a double but the center fielder was shading him that way. 

Doesnt change the fact he needs to go ASAP. 

I know, I started a thread about him even being in the line up today.

3 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

True.  Not sure if you are old enough to remember when Tim Foli and Bob Boone were on the Angels, but they batted 8th and 9th, might have been Boone 8th and Foli 9th.  But those guys while they weren’t great hitters, they knew how to handle the bat.  Both of those runs would have scored back then.  

Oh I remember. The 1982 team was probably my favorite Angels team until 2002.

Just now, BackUpTheTruck said:

Not sure when the last time you played baseball was, but if you can play shortstop you can play anywhere.

I don't play video games.

In the major leagues ? Are you serious ? 

Youre the same guy that was saying Ohtani should close, I shouldnt be surprised... carry on

16 minutes ago, The Boogie Man said:

Foli 8th Boone 9th

Just now, BackUpTheTruck said:

Trout was a shortstop in high school. Outfield is for players who are not good defenders.

Cozart is a great defender. To play RF, you need a good arm. If you are able to play third base, that means you have a good arm.

If Ohtani closed and threw changeups instead of split-fingers he would have neither a blister nor a UCL tear.

Nor would he be able to DH