• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday thread: 6/10 Angels @ Twins

Glen

11 hours ago, Tank said:

anyone here have any actual experience with someone with TJ surgery and whether or not they could swing a bat effectively within a few months as some here have suggested?

my brother had shoulder surgery last june and wasn't able to resume playing hockey until january, and even then it was non-contact. i have serious doubts about shutting him down as a pitcher with surgery but then thinking he can go ahead and hit effectively inspite of it.

A 16 year old I coached last summer had TJ as a result of a "contact" injury in a collision with a runner (he was playing first base).  It happened late June '17, he was only cleared to hit last month.  So about 11 months.

4 hours ago, Keener said:

A 16 year old I coached last summer had TJ as a result of a "contact" injury in a collision with a runner (he was playing first base).  It happened late June '17, he was only cleared to hit last month.  So about 11 months.

good to know.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Dick B Back said:

Geez, I just ran across this thread I hadn’t seen before so now I get to talk smack. I struck out Robin Yount in high school.

He paid me back next AB by taking me deep in front of about 20 scouts. Maybe I helped get him drafted so high and he owes me mucho denaro.

Damn, you have to be as old as me, or close.