• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Terry Smith

I read on FB that the radio broadcast went black for a few minutes to take care of a medical emergency involving Smith.  Anyone hear about this?  Is it true?   If not I’m sorry for creating this thread and possibly worrying anyone.  

12 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Hope he's alright.

Terry gets a lot of crap from people for being boring. And while he definitely is boring, I've come to appreciate his voice and presence as an Angels broadcaster. Also seems like a real nice guy

I don’t think he’s a boring.  He’s a got a great voice for it imo. 

I was actually listening on my way home and can confirm the game randomly went off and went to dan lebatard show for a few minutes. And it came back on as I pulled into my home, and when it came back something was not normal, I think Langston was doing play by play. But it was as I was getting out of the car, I can’t confirm what really happened after the black out. 

20 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I don’t think he’s a boring.  He’s a got a great voice for it imo. 

His voice is great but he just doesn't say anything interesting ever. Which is fine. I think some PBP guys go way over the top trying to be super charismatic. Everyone is trying to be the next Vin Scully these days, and I get annoyed by it.

Terry does a good job

Hope Terry is ok.

I like his game calling so I guess that puts me in the minority.

My only complaint with him is he doesn't give the score often enough, other than that I think Terry and Langston are a good team..in fact I wouldn't mind it if Langston replaced Gubi in the TV booth.

38 minutes ago, Angels#1Fan said:

Hope Terry is ok.

I like his game calling so I guess that puts me in the minority.

My only complaint with him is he doesn't give the score often enough, other than that I think Terry and Langston are a good team..in fact I wouldn't mind it if Langston replaced Gubi in the TV booth.

Yes, please give the score at the beginning of an inning when the broadcast returns from commercial.

So often that is not done.