• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official 2018-2019 Los Angeles Kings Thread

Thomas

He's a 2 time cup winning Norris quality Defenseman. He might not have Karlsson's point totals but he's the complete package in terms of defensive play, offense, etc. 10 million now is no problem cause when the cap goes up & up it won't seem so much & the Kings will spend to the cap.

Does this lead to Karlsson getting 11 million + ? probably cause he'll be hitting the open market if the Sens don't trade him.

Basicly Doughty's contract makes the team paying for Karlsson when he hits FA, have to pay more cause of the bidding war.

I expect Karlsson will get 12 million aav.

17 minutes ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

He's a 2 time cup winning Norris quality Defenseman. He might not have Karlsson's point totals but he's the complete package in terms of defensive play, offense, etc. 10 million now is no problem cause when the cap goes up & up it won't seem so much & the Kings will spend to the cap.

The numbers I quoted is the new cap numbers.  As for Karlsson.  I'd expect him to get more closer to Subban.  His Corsi and Fenwick are closer to 51-2 over the last 4 seasons.  Doughty, is just a possession beast.  While he was at a low last season at 53 and 52 (which is still better than any defenseman the Ducks put out there).  He is closer to a 55+ player the rest of the other seasons.  The other number that stands out for Karlsson.  62 points, but a -25 on the +/-.  Doughty on the other hand.  60 points and a +23.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Tank said:

oh good, now i can't listen to them on my car radio!

Not without using your phone/data.

Though with them only having like 5 different commercials last year the writing was on the wall. Seriously, I was about to stab my eardrums out if I heard Jamie Lee Curtis talk about Children's Hospital of LA one more time.

2 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Not without using your phone/data.

Though with them only having like 5 different commercials last year the writing was on the wall. Seriously, I was about to stab my eardrums out if I heard Jamie Lee Curtis talk about Children's Hospital of LA one more time.

how long  have you hated sick kids?

4 minutes ago, Tank said:

how long  have you hated sick kids?

Actually have a kid in my house helped by CHLA. Ironically dealing with their eardrum. But yeah, still wanted to drill mine out after hearing it 2 million times.

4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Actually have a kid in my house helped by CHLA. Ironically dealing with their eardrum. But yeah, still wanted to drill mine out after hearing it 2 million times.

sorry, dude, didn't realize that.

6 hours ago, nando714 said:

yeah, not really a fan of this idea. i've added the kings "station" to my favorites list as i had to create an account for this. added a few other music stations as well. we'll see . . .

29 minutes ago, Tank said:

yeah, not really a fan of this idea. i've added the kings "station" to my favorites list as i had to create an account for this. added a few other music stations as well. we'll see . . .

Limahl says thank you

• 2 weeks later...