• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Another great Mike Trout article

nate

I just never, ever get tired of reading about Trout. The more I learn, the more I appreciate him.  So blessed to get to watch him play every day for my favorite team.

However... this caught my eye...

"Other than Cal Ripken, I've never seen anybody that good at understanding how much you can make someone's day or life if you just take a moment to go over and say hi," Gubicza said. "It's not like he just signs for the kid, the dad, the mom or daughter and doesn't even look at them. He makes eye contact and makes people feel as if they're friends.

Torii Hunter did this all the time.  Every single time I saw Torii Hunter interacting with fans, I walked away with a smile on my face.  Torii was the greatest and I'm sure he taught Mike Trout this as well.  And Torii learned it from Kirby Puckett...

1 hour ago, True Grich said:

I just never, ever get tired of reading about Trout. The more I learn, the more I appreciate him.  So blessed to get to watch him play every day for my favorite team.

However... this caught my eye...

"Other than Cal Ripken, I've never seen anybody that good at understanding how much you can make someone's day or life if you just take a moment to go over and say hi," Gubicza said. "It's not like he just signs for the kid, the dad, the mom or daughter and doesn't even look at them. He makes eye contact and makes people feel as if they're friends.

Torii Hunter did this all the time.  Every single time I saw Torii Hunter interacting with fans, I walked away with a smile on my face.  Torii was the greatest and I'm sure he taught Mike Trout this as well.  And Torii learned it from Kirby Puckett...

Trout as a rookie in Tempe talked to my kids for a few minutes. My youngest who may have barely been 5 asked what he was chewing (gum). He went back to the clubhouse and came out with some for both of them.