• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

California Governor Race

42 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

That would be in Frisco.  He's only been mayor before this.

Fair enough, correction... In Government?  shocking... blah blah... 
all i know is noone in thier right mind spends a million to get a job paying thousands, yet every one of these tards do exactly that, i need to know little else to not trust.

4 hours ago, floplag said:

Fair enough, correction... In Government?  shocking... blah blah... 
all i know is noone in thier right mind spends a million to get a job paying thousands, yet every one of these tards do exactly that, i need to know little else to not trust.

it's about power, brother. absolutely about power.

6 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I didn't hear anything in that about insuring illegals.

Do you honestly think there is a scenario where he doesn't support illegals getting free health care? This is they guy that really supported San Fran's sanctuary city status and is pushing California's. He's as far left as any politician we've seen in my lifetime.

17 hours ago, Jason said:

Do you honestly think there is a scenario where he doesn't support illegals getting free health care? This is they guy that really supported San Fran's sanctuary city status and is pushing California's. He's as far left as any politician we've seen in my lifetime.

I am not familiar with him or his politics. I am judging from what I heard, in which there was no mention of immigrants, only "all Californians". Just an outsider's take on it.

19 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I am not familiar with him or his politics. I am judging from what I heard, in which there was no mention of immigrants, only "all Californians". Just an outsider's take on it.

He's a liberal that was developed in the city of San Francisco if that can shed some light on it. 

On 6/12/2018 at 10:09 PM, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Saying 'all Californians' is literally the same as saying 'illegal immigrants' 

29 minutes ago, failos said:

I hope he wins. Newsom is a sleaze ball

Even if he won, they won't let him do anything given how much one party owns the state.

I wish there were a centrist candidate that is willing to get some reasonable things passed in exchange for some things their opposition want so that some improvements are made instead of having a governor that would be told no whenever he tries to do anything. Arnold was able to do what he did cause he did go along some of the democrat agenda.

11 hours ago, Scioscia4MVP said:

Even if he won, they won't let him do anything given how much one party owns the state.

I wish there were a centrist candidate that is willing to get some reasonable things passed in exchange for some things their opposition want so that some improvements are made instead of having a governor that would be told no whenever he tries to do anything. Arnold was able to do what he did cause he did go along some of the democrat agenda.

Cox can veto some of the nonsense going through the legislature