• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Albert's gift To Gubi

Gubi's newest thing is to talk about spin rates and other new metrics, with zero context.

"That pitch had 2100 revolutions per minute."

Okay, is that good, bad, average....

Gubi has some new toys and he has zero idea how to relay that information to viewers in a way that helps.

Gubi sucks.

58 minutes ago, OHTANILAND said:

The meaningless exit velocity stat boner that Gubi gets is kinda stupid. 

Except this weekend when Ohtani hits a shot at the first baseman for a hit.  The crew, including Jose Mota could not stop talking about how hard the ball was hit... and that was the time they didn't use the exit velocity.

23 minutes ago, yk9001 said:

Except this weekend when Ohtani hits a shot at the first baseman for a hit.  The crew, including Jose Mota could not stop talking about how hard the ball was hit... and that was the time they didn't use the exit velocity.

They never mention the exit velocity or launch angle on pop ups and I think it’s very important that we know that kind of stuff. 

I like to know that Trout hit a ball 110mph but I also want to know if Cozart hit a 35mph pop up. 

4 hours ago, yk9001 said:

Gubi's newest thing is to talk about spin rates and other new metrics, with zero context.

"That pitch had 2100 revolutions per minute."

Okay, is that good, bad, average....

Gubi has some new toys and he has zero idea how to relay that information to viewers in a way that helps.

Gubi sucks.

Imagine how boring the broadcast would be if they had to explain the maths of every fucking stat they recited.

Use Google, I am sure it would tell you.

Sarcasm 101 - I clearly asked where's the playoff W's?

I tossed out a 45 year old joke about his age...yet I get a tutoring job on the 'sweet spot'? That knowledge has been in my dome for 40 years.

This thread has skittered outta control...

1 hour ago, JoJo26 said:

Sarcasm 101 - I clearly asked where's the playoff W's?

I tossed out a 45 year old joke about his age...yet I get a tutoring job on the 'sweet spot'? That knowledge has been in my dome for 40 years.

This thread has skittered outta control...

This thread was dead for a week.