• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Quick walk through on posting video/images and more

nate

Question

Tried many ways to post pictures and            

can't do it. Why can't we drag and                

drop pictures like the other sites?

This is the icon I am using to post pictures. The one to the left of font does not have img choice.

There is a little arrow on the right of each post which does this

TylerP made the first post        so will all the old threads be transferred over? What will we do with the Hall of Fame forum and Big Bump Fridays?    
default_large.png

mbpiedra made the first unread post

Where is the RSS feed for the forum's? I only see one for the blog's.    

photo-4.png?_r=1360265862

Chuck Richter made the last post

I have no problems viewing and using the full site version with chrome. I don't really like Firefox on tablets. Very buggy with Dolphin and Maxthon both of which typically handle most content well. I prefer u sing the full site version on my tablet but will use the mobile version on my phone. Not complaining just letting you know what I'm experiencing. Oh I know, thanks Randy!    

Go to this topic                     9 new post(s)            · View latest unread· Mark As Read