• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs. Rangers (6/3/2018)

Chuck

1 hour ago, Pablo said:

So, my question; why would Briceno call for all those walks with two outs?

C'mon.. you know who really calls the pitches....

Hint.. he's also the GM.

8 minutes ago, Dick B Back said:

All I can say is people bitching about wins need a timeout.

Really there isn’t anything to bitch about today, it was as solid of a win you could have asked for other than Anderson making it a little interesting at the end but we have had plenty of time to bitch about the pen. Save it for another day lol 

9 hours ago, The Boogie Man said:

I think it is less about confidence and more about lacking control of all of his pitches, then he gets a strike or two called a ball and yea.  

Well lack of control and knowing he doesn’t have it leads to lack of confidence, so same deal. Ya he did get screwed on 2 calls.

9 hours ago, rafibomb said:

To be fair i don't think he assumed going into the season that he would be closing games after never pitching past double-a in his entire career. Too much to ask of him and he has done a good job considering the circumstances so far.

That explains it then. I knew had to be too fresh to handle things. Hopefully he’ll adjust as the season goes along.