• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Billy, have you learned your lesson now?

10 hours ago, The Boogie Man said:

I keep returning to this thread to see if Eppler has responded.  

AO talks to lots of Angels players, coaches, front office staff, etc. on AW.  Have ANY of them responded?

6 minutes ago, Scotty@AW said:

I feel like the farm building measure will give Eppler the opportunity to acquire someone like Brad Hand. It sucks because you know he'll probably cost them Brandon Marsh (and then some throw-ins like Gatto), but when you have Adell, Deveaux and Adams, you have plenty of upside outfielders to replace him.

They would be nuts to trade marsh for hand. He's not the difference maker worthy of losing a prospect like that 

2 hours ago, Scotty@AW said:

I feel like the farm building measure will give Eppler the opportunity to acquire someone like Brad Hand. It sucks because you know he'll probably cost them Brandon Marsh (and then some throw-ins like Gatto), but when you have Adell, Deveaux and Adams, you have plenty of upside outfielders to replace him.

Why would we do that trade? This team isn’t winning anything with Brad Hand. Or even another good reliever in addition to Hand. There are just too many holes to fill on this roster and we still wouldn’t be good enough this year, so I don’t see the point in wasting valuable prospects to give fans fake hope that we have a chance this year. Make the right moves next year and get rid of our old, worthless guys and go for it in the next coming years. I really hate sounding down on the team like this, but IMO it’s just not good enough this year.

i know anything can happen in baseball, but I don’t want to give up a guy like Marsh for a chance at at a one game wild card, and then hope to get lucky enough to beat the Astros, Red Sox, and Yankees.