• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Why did they get rid of the out of town scoreboard?

I've noticed this at every game I've been to this year, except for Opening Day. The space where the out of town scoreboard should be has the game's linescore. To see the scores, you have to watch the small ticker in LF or RF that shows two scores at a time. Weird.

48 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I've noticed this at every game I've been to this year, except for Opening Day. The space where the out of town scoreboard should be has the game's linescore. To see the scores, you have to watch the small ticker in LF or RF that shows two scores at a time. Weird.

Because Seattle kept winning 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

They want you to focus on the drama that is the Angels.  Besides everyone has a cell phone, and in between the selfies you can call up all the other scores all you want.  Mr. Taylor, you are one of our most experienced posters, none of your questions are dumb.  My other theory about why they moved the out of town scoreboard has to do with the new scoreboard.  There is so much information posted on it now by the time you read it all two pitches have already been delivered.  However, the new scoreboard is really nice, it's so bright and clear that if you can't read it you better go see an eye doctor immediately.

9 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

....it's best not t fight it... It'll be over soon.   

We still love you.

do we HAVE to love taylor? i'd like some time to weigh my options before committing to anything...

14 hours ago, Taylor said:

I was at the opening series when we played Cleveland too, and I remember how they displayed the out-of-town scores on the new scoreboard. It took a little getting use to because they used team logos instead of team names and I think that confused some of the fans. However, I think the main reason that they removed the out-of-town scores (and replaced it with the inning-by-inning score) was that the lights were too bright and distracting to the players. Just my opinion, but it was rather distracting to me as a fan, and I heard several other people in the stands remark about it as well.

6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You clearly didn't read my entire post. ;)

Yeah, obviously. I don't know why either. I don't like it though. And with all the stats the put up now  - They don't show how many times a guy has walked this season.

2 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

They should have an in game look at all the other games.

better than watching this shitty team play.

I don't give a shit about the other games, I just want to watch the Angels succeed or fail.