• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Supreme Court decision of the day

32 minutes ago, Lou said:

WTF? 

Dick Head.  I thought I actually typed that.  You fucker, lol.  You should have deleted my original. Plus English cop should have intervened because sicked is not how you spell the dog command.  That one will be a tough return shot. 

17 hours ago, Geoff said:

According to the urban dictionary, "cow tipping" is a euphemism for sucking a Space Force recruit.

gross

Don't take away Lou's thunder.  He got a promotion for that one.  And to think I was originally going to be picking on blarg.  Those guys are just used to all the WINNING!

3 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Don't take away Lou's thunder.  He got a promotion for that one.  And to think I was originally going to be picking on blarg.  Those guys are just used to all the WINNING!

Used to it?  Aren't we all getting tired of it?

39 minutes ago, Kurt Swanson said:

No, I thought it was endless.  At tonight's pep rally I doubt Trump says "I am done with all this WINNING!" It has to be infinite. 

It's not like he didn't warn people there would be so much winning, exhaustion would set in. 

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Looks like they are back in session.  This should be a fun one to watch.  

Supreme Court To Weigh In On Dispute Over Census Citizenship Question Evidence

i would imagine a lot of deliberately inaccurate answers on the census if the citizenship question is allowed. If you have visa or work permit or whatever documentation they'd ask for, you could write that ID # on your census and be good. But if you didn't have such documentation, it'd be kind of silly to admit you weren't a citizen.

10 minutes ago, Tank said:

i would imagine a lot of deliberately inaccurate answers on the census if the citizenship question is allowed. If you have visa or work permit or whatever documentation they'd ask for, you could write that ID # on your census and be good. But if you didn't have such documentation, it'd be kind of silly to admit you weren't a citizen.

As a catch though.  Since it's a federal document, and if they lie on it.  It would be grounds to reject any citizenship application that they give.  

I just remember the last census form that was sent to the household.  They asked a lot of questionable questions.  

• 2 weeks later...