• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Recipe Of The Day: Coconut Mint Chip Ice Cream

Vegan Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

I have a soft spot in my heart for dairy-free ice cream—and not because I can’t have dairy. My family and I eat our fair share of cheese, sour cream, and yes, real ice cream, too.

But I actually prefer ice cream made with coconut milk over ice cream made with eggs and dairy any day of the week. I love the flavor and natural sweetness of coconut milk, and think it really shines when made into ice cream.

If you’ve never made dairy-free ice cream before, you’re in for a treat: it doesn’t require much in the way of fancy ingredients.

Continue reading "Coconut Mint Chip Ice Cream" »

-y5IlR9HBgY

View the full article

1 hour ago, Tank said:

possibly.

you feel the same way about other tropical fruits like pineapple and mango?

pineapple is good. i don't think i've ever just had mango by itself.

coconut and guacamole are two things i always feel like i'm in the minority of not liking.

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

i think my dislike for coconut came from german chocolate cake. why ruin a good cake with coconut?

lol that's my favorite dessert and probably the only thing I choose to get with coconut

1 hour ago, Adam said:

lol that's my favorite dessert and probably the only thing I choose to get with coconut

Try coconut-pineapple sherbet. Tasty, cool and refreshing.

Also, german chocolate cake is the double western bacon cheeseburger of cakes. 

i could eat coconut in an awful lot of desserts. my wife has a recipe for these chocolate layer bars that includes a layer of coconut, and they're outstanding. coconut works well with chocolate and with other tropical fruits. and lou was right about coconut-pineapple sherbet.

6 hours ago, Brandon said:

pineapple is good. i don't think i've ever just had mango by itself.

when you can get fresh, ripe pieces of perfect mango, it's fantastic. trader joes sells it already sliced and packaged, in case you're interested. make sure there's some kind of liquid in the container otherwise it'll be as dry as can be and not tasty at all.

if you feel adventurous, you can always buy a regular mango and cut it up yourself, but negotiating around that huge seed in the middle takes some skill/experience. but man, if you get the right one at the right time, what a payoff.

5 hours ago, Adam said:

i couldn't care less about german chocolate cake. i don't see what all the fuss is about, which is weird because i love chocolate and coconut together.

8 minutes ago, Lou said:

This is the absolute epitome of white people laziness

i was thinking the exact same thing as i was buying my packaged chopped onions and sliced watermelon.

plus i was wearing new balance sneakers at the same time.

9 minutes ago, Tank said:

i was thinking the exact same thing as i was buying my packaged chopped onions and sliced watermelon.

plus i was wearing new balance sneakers at the same time.

Careful with the watermelon. You don't want to stain your ascot