• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Coming Soon to Netflix

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

This is as dumb as boycotting a store for selling guns.

whew...I was worried Geoff wasn't going to be able to figure out a way to both sides this...but order has been restored to the universe

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

This is as dumb as boycotting a store for selling guns.

You're the dumb. I'm not boycotting or trying to make a statement, I'm just not interested in their content. If you like the content, then more power to you. 

But, If Netflix were to air right wing propaganda, make a series about Reagan, or sign a TV deal with Trump, you'd probably feel the same way.

I get why people here would get excited about Obama and leftist propaganda, but PBS does it much better, and it's free.

1 hour ago, red321 said:

whew...I was worried Geoff wasn't going to be able to figure out a way to both sides this...but order has been restored to the universe

Both-siding people promising to boycott media because of being personally offended at something that likely shouldn't be offensive? Way to clear that really really low bar @Geoff.  

4 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

It wasn't instantly apparent that it was awful? 

My god the first episode of season 2 is one of the 13 worst things I've ever seen.

Yeah season 1 kept my interest. The mystery of who the next tape was for kept me going. But I wasn't totally empathetic to that broad.

Season 2 seems like a mad scramble to cash in. I imagine the whole thing will suck. Episode 1 was a steaming pile of shit. 

56 minutes ago, Adam said:

Yeah season 1 kept my interest. The mystery of who the next tape was for kept me going. But I wasn't totally empathetic to that broad.

Season 2 seems like a mad scramble to cash in. I imagine the whole thing will suck. Episode 1 was a steaming pile of shit. 

Well, it's all hot garbage anyway.

7 hours ago, Rico said:

I watch A LOT of Netflix.  So it's actually a bargain for me.  We all have an entertainment budget  11.99 is about the price of one movie ticket. 

Yes, but eventually you will exhaust their original content (just like I did).
I have Amazon Prime and Hulu, so that's why Netflix has to go for now.

21 hours ago, red321 said:

Oh stop it.  You were never worried.

8 hours ago, failos said:

Yes, but eventually you will exhaust their original content (just like I did).
I have Amazon Prime and Hulu, so that's why Netflix has to go for now.

So, if I understand it...you cancelled Netflix because it was hot garbage and they signed a deal with the Obamas...after you exhausted all of the original content and good shows?

1 hour ago, red321 said:

So, if I understand it...you cancelled Netflix because it was hot garbage and they signed a deal with the Obamas...after you exhausted all of the original content and good shows?

Yes that is correct