• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Coming Soon to Netflix

3 hours ago, Thomas said:

Surprisingly it will be a series of 1980s style "Skinamax" features. It's an unusual if bold choice.

true story - we had a student here in the mid-90s whose mom was an actress (not anyone known as she was taking pretty much any bit part she could find). our maintainance man was watching something on cinemax (redshoe diaries perhaps??) and low and behold, there's mrs. xxx in all her glory. he taped it and it was viewed in the principals office by a few of us.

i never quite looked at that mom the same after that.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

true story - we had a student here in the mid-90s whose mom was an actress (not anyone known as she was taking pretty much any bit part she could find). our maintainance man was watching something on cinemax (redshoe diaries perhaps??) and low and behold, there's mrs. xxx in all her glory. he taped it and it was viewed in the principals office by a few of us.

metoo#?

17 minutes ago, Tank said:

I'm sure you scheduled a parent/teacher meeting immediatley.

36 minutes ago, Tank said:

I didn't know Victor was one of your students.

9 hours ago, failos said:

Just canceled Netflix. It's hot garbage anyways.

oh noes....Netflix signed someone I don't like to produce shows I wouldn't have to watch unless I choose to...I'll just go to Hulu and...what do you mean I can't get my Netflix shows on Hulu?

well done, that'll show them.