• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I’ll take one for the team

Inspired by the “what you will do it the Angels come back to win” thread, I am going to self ban until the Angels win.  I will not post after this until they win a game.   This is my gift to all of you.   Now you have to ask yourself if you really want Ohtani and the Angels to win tomorrow.   Talk to you soon.  

6 hours ago, SuperTroopers said:

Inspired by the “what you will do it the Angels come back to win” thread, I am going to self ban until the Angels win.  I will not post after this until they win a game.   This is my gift to all of you.   Now you have to ask yourself if you really want Ohtani and the Angels to win tomorrow.   Talk to you soon.  

If you think about it isn't this the equivalent of giving up on the team.

. . .I will no longer watch until they start winning.

Because I am such a selfless person, I am furiously going to bitch and complain about this team on a message board until we get a win, and then bitch about the way we won and complain about the fact we didn't win 13-0, and Sosh needs to be fired, and Trout sucks, and Jorge Ohtani needs to go back to the Venezuelan Republic, and that Josh Hamilton was the greatest Angels player of all time.

5 minutes ago, OHTANILAND said:

76E7F6A9-A27F-4616-832B-44E66F3E2816.jpeg

Hey, the pic is a little grainy when I try to enlarge it Claude, do you happen to know if my dad is in this picture?  I know one year he was out there with us.  I see most of my family, I don’t see him.  

8 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

Hey, the pic is a little grainy when I try to enlarge it Claude, do you happen to know if my dad is in this picture?  I know one year he was out there with us.  I see most of my family, I don’t see him.  

This was the summer fan fest of 2013. Hope that helps.

https://bloguinimport.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/c6d26-angelswin2103tailgategroupshot.jpg