• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Move up Vargas?

Does it really matter if he pitches 3rd or 4th in the rotation? He won't get anymore starts as the #3. Vargas pitched well today and is obviously a lot better than Blanton (Blanton shouldn't even be starting in the ML) and so far he's probably been the second best pitcher for the Angels, but I'm still somewhat concerned about him.  His WHIP and BAA are still high.  

Does it really matter if he pitches 3rd or 4th in the rotation? He won't get anymore starts as the #3. Vargas pitched well today and is obviously a lot better than Blanton (Blanton shouldn't even be starting in the ML) and so far he's probably been the second best pitcher for the Angels, but I'm still somewhat concerned about him.  His WHIP and BAA are still high.  

You infer he should be pitching even higher, at the two spot. Would that not get him more starts?

You infer he should be pitching even higher, at the two spot. Would that not get him more starts?

I don't count Weaver. He made only 1 1/2 starts before he got injured. Even with CJ Wilson crapping the bed a few times this year, he's still has the best numbers this year with Vargas putting up the second best numbers. It's pretty sad that Wilson and Vargas have been the two best starters this year. Unless there's injuries or the #4/#5 guys get skipped in the rotation, they all have the same number of starts during the season.     

I don't see how Richards is a huge upgrade over Blanton but whatever, give Richards another shot when Weaver returns.  As to the order of the rotation, I really don't see how that makes any difference.