• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Justin Upton Wrist

15 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

Can we afford another player that isn't available on the 25 man roster or should this be a 10 day DL so we can get a new body on the field?

I was thinking if they send someone down like Pena who pitched last night, then put Middleton on the 60 day DL, they could add Eric Young Jr to the 40 man roster, and call him up.   Now that our starters are giving us some length it wouldn’t be a bad idea.  

44 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

I was thinking if they send someone down like Pena who pitched last night, then put Middleton on the 60 day DL, they could add Eric Young Jr to the 40 man roster, and call him up.   Now that our starters are giving us some length it wouldn’t be a bad idea.  

You wouldn’t call up EY Jr for just a few days because you’d have to DFA him when it was time to send him back. 

Hermosillo and Blash are on the 40 man. But in Hermosillo’s case you burn an option if you bring him up and send him back. 

Edited by Jeff Fletcher

Just now, Jeff Fletcher said:

You wouldn’t call up EY Jr for just a few days because you’d have to DFA him when it was time to send him back. 

Good call.  I don’t think he’s great by any stretch but he seems to have an energy and right now the team seems flat.  

7 minutes ago, SuperTroopers said:

Good call.  I don’t think he’s great by any stretch but he seems to have an energy and right now the team seems flat.  

This is one of my pet peeves....

”team seems flat.”

They are “flat” because they aren’t hitting, not the other way around. You can’t fire everyone up when you’re making an out. 

Every day they show up in exactly the same mood. They are all happy and they all believe they’re going to win. The only spark they need are about 5 hits and 3 runs in the 2nd inning. 

4 minutes ago, Jeff Fletcher said:

This is one of my pet peeves....

”team seems flat.”

They are “flat” because they aren’t hitting, not the other way around. You can’t fire everyone up when you’re making an out. 

Every day they show up in exactly the same mood. They are all happy and they all believe they’re going to win. The only spark they need are about 5 hits and 3 runs in the 2nd inning. 

Only for the bullpen to drench the sparks with water in the 8th and 9th innings. ?