• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

This is not parody.

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

In all seriousness this is a real guy and he thinks this is good. Sad

He probably feels it's as good as the creepy sales guys consider the timeshares they're pushing on the elderly are a good investment.

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

When someone beats the F*ck out of this guy it’s going to well deserved. 

I'm pretty sure this is one of the few reactions he's really hoping for. Maybe even more than a postitive reaction from the right wing base. Eliciting a violent reaction only plays into their rhetoric.

4 minutes ago, Thomas said:

I'm pretty sure this is one of the few reactions he's really hoping for. Maybe even more than a postitive reaction from the right wing base. Eliciting a violent reaction only plays into their rhetoric.

Right.  But it’s reality if he actually does this.  What’s going to happen when he tries to physically move someone onto his bus ? If he actually does what he’s saying he’s going to do it’s a crime.  It’s kidnapping.  

I doubt it comes to that.  He’s probably just a racist attention seeking coward and when it comes time for him to put his money where his mouth is he’ll scurry off to call the ICE hotline. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

38 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Right.  But it’s reality if he actually does this.  What’s going to happen when he tries to physically move someone onto his bus ? If he actually does what he’s saying he’s going to do it’s a crime.  It’s kidnapping.  

God I can already hear the justification from some since they're "illegals".

38 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I doubt it comes to that.  He’s probably just a racist attention seeking coward and when it comes time for him to put his money where his mouth is he’ll scurry off to call the ICE hotline. 

Insert 911 BBQ meme with him in it.

Didn't see the insides but would imagine the seats were removed and shackles bolted to the floor. That is how my deportation bus is configured.  Costs $50k a weekend, sign a disclaimer owner is not responsible for your actions, load the bus up with whatever gear you need and go deport.  Time to turn this into sport for profit. 

8 hours ago, Adam said:

It's fracking brilliant. This is like going all out of the closet flaming gay when everyone thought you were straight. There is no doubt of what his position is, he is proud of it and dammit you have to give him credit for not being a pussy and refusing to stand his ground. 

He is going to lose the election.

5 hours ago, Kurt Swanson said:

Didn't see the insides but would imagine the seats were removed and shackles bolted to the floor. That is how my deportation bus is configured.  Costs $50k a weekend, sign a disclaimer owner is not responsible for your actions, load the bus up with whatever gear you need and go deport.  Time to turn this into sport for profit. 

You have found the hot ticket to bolster that retirement fund that went belly up when Obama took office and crashed the stock market. 

On 5/17/2018 at 8:52 AM, Adam said:

wait, so that WASN'T some kind of parody? yowza.

Edited by Tank

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2018 at 8:58 AM, Thomas said:

He probably feels it's as good as the creepy sales guys consider the timeshares they're pushing on the elderly are a good investment.

I remember the informercials with Erik Estrada pushing some backwater lake property in Arkansas. "Look, honey! It's Ponch! If he says it's OK, it must be!"

7 hours ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I remember the informercials with Erik Estrada pushing some backwater lake property in Arkansas. "Look, honey! It's Ponch! If he says it's OK, it must be!"

Oh man those were great