• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Logan Morrison on Shohei Ohtani "he's probably the best player in the world."

https://www.si.com/mlb/2018/05/13/logan-morrison-shohei-ohtani-comments

"He was really good." Morrison told MLB's Maria Guardado. "He's only 23 years old and is going to get better. I think he's doing something that nobody has probably ever done and it might be a long time before you see it again. There's another guy in that clubhouse who is a really good player, but to me, with what he does on the mound and with the bat, he's probably the best player in the world."

I feel sorry for the Walgreen's employees that live near @CubsFan and @Ohtani&Trout , because all the lotion on their store shelves will be gone by the end of this article.

29 minutes ago, Ohtani&Trout said:

Of course Ohtani is the best player in the world. Name one other player who can hit like he does AND pitch like an ace. You can't. He's a once-in-a-lifetime kind of player. 

I'm sorry but 2 months of results doesn't displace Trout who has done it for 7 seasons. 

And I love the guy

7 hours ago, SuperTroopers said:

Morrison said that to give himself credit since he had two hits today. 

7 hours ago, SuperTroopers said:

Morrison said that to give himself credit since he had two hits today. 

Yup.  It's self serving.

Ohtani = best player in world

Morrison = 2-2 with 1 walk off best player in world

therefore by the transitive property, Logan Morrison = better than the best player in the world