• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

A Few Thoughts

10 hours ago, BackUpTheTruck said:

If I was managing the team with the current roster, the Angels would have swept the Mighty Minnesota Twins.

See now you really are trolling. You were refuted (your words) yet you make a wildly inaccurate response by stating you, as a MANAGER, would have swept the Twins.

Good luck reestablishing your credibility in this thread.

31 minutes ago, Dick Enberg said:

Looks like we'll have to do a coin toss! I'll take heads, Dick B you tails....the flip>>>>Heads it is...Dick, looks like your the dick!

.......as a dick....when you made your choice...do you realize you made dickheads?

And dick tails is just wrong. Thats like buffalo bill stuff.

On 5/13/2018 at 1:32 AM, JustATroutFan said:

Did they really left 25 base runners on base, tonight? Damn!

And about Trout stealing bases, I'm would love to see Trout steal 30-40 bases a year like he did in his first couple of seasons and in 2016. He's becoming a complete hitter again, hitting for high average and power.

Stealing bases takes a lot of toll on the body. He is way too valuable to risk another injury to his hands or a strained hammy. However, he should pick his spots and steal when it is really necessary.